Mens Navy Speech Bubble Loud White
An every day T with a relaxed fit. When looking to add hemp to your wardrobe, do it in style. This shirt will get softer with every wash and it is always an added benefit of the environmental impact of hemp crops. While comprising of 55% hemp, the remainder 45% is organic cotton for that soft finish.